It is that time again….my monthly review of all the goodies I got in the mail!
Birchbox… This month they teamed up with Glamour, to bring us a Birchbox that “guaranteed a multi-sensory experience”!
1. Harvey Prince Eau Flirt – Lavender Pumpkin. Soft with fall notes!
2. Tea Forté® minteas.Interesting!
3. Color Club® Summer Pastels Collection in Blue-Ming (get it?)
4. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in black! Goes on sooo sssmmmoooottthhhhh & FULL SIZE! Score!
5. Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum. I can’t wait to share this with my Sister and see what she thinks!
6. Birchbox Exclusive Ear buds. Who doesn’t need a cute pair of ear buds?
Wanna learn more about Birchbox…click here!!
1. Borghese Tono Body Creme – An intensive smoothing & firming moisturizer. Super thick, but it rubbed in smooth! Smells nice!
2. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint – lightweight, water-resistant, oil-free and SPF 20 makes this tinted moisturizer a staple. I originally tried this c/o Birchbox and this is now one of my faves, so I was happy to get another sample!
3. VBeaute Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Creme – The company calls it an ‘eyelift in a jar’. They claims it will conceal and smooth lines and minimizes puffiness while boosting collagen. I will give it a whirl, but I won’t hold my breath!
4. Sisley-Paris Hydra Global Intense Anti-Aging Hydration – Using a three-tiered approach to treatment, this combines botanical, mineral and aromatic extracts to replenish moisture, reduce fine lines & wrinkles and restores skin’s elasticity. This retails for $250 so the size included is worth $25. With a price tag like that, I hope to hell that I don’t like this product!
5. Vincent Longo Duo Lip Pencil – I got Roseberry & Spring Rose, maybe the perfect summer lip liners for me??!! This liner is extremely smooth, soft, and fills nicely! This is full-sized retailing at $26!
I may have mentioned before that MyGlam has been on the edge of cancellation for me the last 2 months! But I am happy to say, that this month is a hit and I will continue on with them! The bag is cute for “summer time” (the theme) and was filled to the brim with samples… including 2 full-sized treats!!
1. Travel pack of 10 “Yes to Cucumbers” Facial Cleansing Towelettes! A tried and true performer for me! I recently traveled to New Orleans with these and they were perfect for midday touch ups (aka…cleaning up my melting face!)
2. Josie Maran Magic Marker Cheek and Lip Stain in Tango! Love it on my cheeks! FULL SIZE!
3. Andrea’s Choice Nail Polish. FULL SIZE!
4. Kiehl’s Oil Free Facial Lotion. I already own the full size of this product, so I was ecstatic to get a sample!!
5. NuMe Hydro-Punch Conditioner. I’ve used it 2x. My hair smells great and seems to be shinier!
There you have it, July was a spectacular sample month! I’ve already put the majority of my goodies to use and might even pick up a couple of new items in full sizes!!