It’s official…Summer is here!! Yaaaa!! To celebrate the beginning of the most fabulous season, I wanna go over some of the wonderful beauty products I received in my June sample subscription bags…
It is my absolute favorite BBox to date! Just look at all those goodies……
1. Stila One Step Bronze-I will be using this bronzer daily! In an effort to keep wrinkles and sun damage at bay, I wear SPF daily and especially when I am sunning other parts of my body. To maintain an overall GLOW, I slather on the Stila One Bronzer. One pump covers my face quite nice. The helix of colors is perfect because it highlights (**Kitten**), balances, and gives me a tanned look!
2. Staniac-Love it! A quick swipe of the applicator on my cheeks and lips give me a fresh, dewy, “I naturally look this good” look!
3. Masqueology-This is my first experience with a wet mask and I loved it. I wore it for a little over 20 minutes last night. It was easy to apply and my skin still feels amazingly moisturized. It’s definitely something I’d like to put into my beauty routine!! I have some stored BB points that I can use to get a few more masks!!
4. Self-Tanning Wipes– I’ve yet to try these and have a feeling they will come in handy this fall/winter to cover tan lines and brighten dull skin!
5. Tili bag– Already used! Yeah, it’s cute and it holds my stuff…but a regular baggy does the same thing! Not sure I “need” to order more!
6. John Varvatos Cologne– An extra in the box. I will pass it along to my brother and get his opinion on it!
Want to find out more about Birchbox or become a member, click here!
1. Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist: This product is really AWESOME for summer. Just spray it in damp hair, scrunch a bit, and you’ve got “beach hair”! This product contains bamboo and blue yucca root! It also smells very nice!
2. Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream: I LOVE CAUDALIE. It is an under eye cream an as well as an eye brightener, making eyes look instantly younger with pearlized pigments in it.
3. Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Eau De Parfum: The scent is described as a “green floral bouquet”. Not really for me! But the bottle is cute , right?
4. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper: The shade is Tokyo, which is a light, shimmery pink. It contains mint and ginger to plump the lips which is nice because it is sort of a minty scent.
5. Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser: It contains salicylic acid to beat breakouts. Did a little research an found out this stuff is “time-released”, so even after you’ve washed your face, it’s working its magic. Glad to have the nice sample size to try!
1. Philosophy moisturizing gel- I tried it last night and LOVED it! It’s so lightweight, so great for summerbut it doesn’t have SPF!!
2. Living Proof Styling Cream-Smells Amazing! I tried it this week when we had 100% humidity! I will say it held off the halo of fuzz all day until I got caught in the rain! So, Im definitely going to keep using it!!
3. NYX lipstick – I received what can only be described at Nikki Minaj meets Pepto color! #629! Just not a great look..on anyone!! I love that they included a full size lipstick in the bag, but I’m crossing my fingers for a color that works better for me next time.
4. Marbella Liquid Eyeliner – It is not for lens wearers! boo! So, I will definitely won’t be using this..but already told a friend I would gift it to her!!
The bag is cute but glitter falls off of it! Not sure it would be a great addition to my purse!! Check out MyGlam!
Target FREE Summer Beauty Bag
Well, Target has done it again with another amazing FREE sample bag!!
1. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait- I was very excited about this because I am a big fan of Revlon’s lip butters. I already have Peach Parfait so I gifted it to my Sister! I hope she loves it!
2. TRESemme’ Split Remedy Split End Shampoo- Eeewwe lala! Anybody else remember that? Im already a TRESemme user, so I loved this sample! Just wishing I would have also been given the Conditioner!
3. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock- A perfect sample and size (1 fl oz)!It has an SPF of 70. That’s perfect for being outside during this time of year.
4. Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner- I love Garnier! I use some of their Sleek and Shine line and love it! I also gifted this to my Sister b/c I dont color my hair!This is perfect for those who aim to protect their color-treated tresses this summer. This product even boasts BOLD COLOR EVEN AFTER 45 WASHES!
5. Aveeno Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner- These products are specially formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® color-fortifying lupine botanicals and is formulated to protect your hair to help extend the life of your color. Also, gifted to my Sister!!
No sample bag would be complete without the great savings of a coupon book. I’ve already made plans to use the majority of them (especially the Neutrogena, Aveeno, and Revlon ones)!
Overall, I loved the Target Summer Beauty Bag!
Phew! That is a lot of stuff! And, yes Im using it all or have gifted it to friends/family!
Stay beautiful ladies,