It’s my favorite time of the month again: Birchbox time!
My April Birchbox:
- Juice Beauty Oil-free Moisturizer-Juice Beauty’s oil-free hydrator is a standout exception to the rule. Their active-packed formula is made with a powerful base of organic juices so that every single drop feeds your skin. Full of antioxidants, it’s great for those with oily or blemish-prone skin since the lightweight formula won’t clog pores. Full Size is $28
- Zoya TRUE Spring Collection in Lotus-Zoya’s latest collection of polishes has us even more excited to brighten up our wardrobe and show off fun mani-pedis this spring. Lotus, an amethyst-toned purple with bits of red, gold, and pink shimmer. Full Size is $8.00
- Wonderstruck Taylor Swift – Wonderstruck is that awe-inspiring feeling that comes from experiencing something magical. Eclectic and traditional with whimsical flair, every element of the brand is authentically Taylor.
- amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask – This lush mask works as a weekly treatment or an everyday deep conditioner. In the shower, smooth a generous amount through damp hair, concentrating on the ends. Full Size is $40
- Lifestyle extra: Dropps Laundry Detergent – Thanks to Dropps’s handy detergent pacs, we no longer view laundry day with dread. These small squares pac a big punch: each is filled with a fabric-friendly detergent that keeps colors bright while respecting the environment. Fresh Scent has a light, spring-inspired fragrance, while the Scent & Dye Free pacs are great for those who want to go the odor-neutral route. Full Size is $6
Overall- As usual, Im really happy with Birchbox. Im a Juice Beauty user, so I was very excited to be able to try another product in the line. Who doesnt love nail polish? The color Lotus is very pretty. I’ve been wearing it all week and it sticks!! I recently received a sample of another brand of laundry pod, which worked well, so I was happy to see these dropps in my box. I will definetly use them and consider an order if my clothes feel good! As far as the hair mask goes, I’ve used a few/couple in the past and really couldn’t see a really big difference. Im anxious to try the Amika this weekend…fingers crossed my hair is revitalized by Monday!! haha!!